Kotahi ano te kaupapa: ko te oranga o te iwi: There is only one purpose to our work; the wellness and wellbeing of people
• Strategic Health leadership role internally and cross sector
• Develop the workforce strategy to meet identified health outcomes
• Take a future focussed approach to health services
The Department of Corrections is New Zealand's largest and most complex government agency. We exist to keep all New Zealand safe.
Hōkai Rangi, our organisational strategy, expresses our commitment to delivering great outcomes for the people we are managing, and their whanau. It acknowledges that Ara Poutama Aotearoa cannot do this alone and as such our Deputy Chief Executive, Health will lead our dedicated health workforce to ensure the delivery of a high-quality health services to some of the most vulnerable in our community.
Success in this position will look like:
• A confident and competent national health workforce aligned to our vision
• Identification of measures and assurance frameworks
• A workforce strategy that works in cooperation with the wider health sector including the Ministry of Health
• Improved health outcomes
Ideally, we are seeking someone who has:
• Demonstrated and successful experience at a senior level, ideally with experience in the design and delivery of health services
• Proven clinical health knowledge and experience
• Proven experience leading organisational change in complex settings
• Excellent relationship management skills at a system level
• Can operate effectively in a Māori cultural setting
• Analytical and problem solving skills using and interpreting complex information
• Demonstrated ability to act in a collaborative manner
This role offers a senior health leader the opportunity to contribute to the significant transformation we have underway. Our Executive Leadership Team have a strong sense of purpose and are very aligned in their focus on achieving the wellness and wellbeing of people. The permanent establishment of this role is testament to the commitment they have in prioritising the things that will make a real difference.
For more information or a confidential conversation please call Jo Evans, National Manager Recruitment on 027 886 6813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 22 September 2020 click here to find out more.