Stephens Lawyers has enjoyed a long and close working relationship with the New Zealand Medical Association.
We are a general practice boutique law firm with clients throughout New Zealand, providing pragmatic, comprehensive and cost-effective legal services.
Our team welcomes the opportunity to apply our skills and experience in assisting you with your medical practice and personal legal needs.
We offer NZMA members a free, no-obligation initial meeting or phone consultation and a 10 per cent discount on our standard fees.
Our practice specialises in the following areas:
• Professional practice and small to medium business sales and purchase, and related advice.
• Property law and conveyancing — including the sale, purchase and financing of domestic, commercial, rural real estate and retirement units.
• Commercial and company law — including Service, IT & IP contracts.
• Building law and construction contracts.
• Wills, trusts, estates, enduring powers of attorney, and elder law issues.
• Unit title and body corporate issues.
• Leasing and tenancy issues.
• Relationship property and other disputes resolution.
• Employment law.
Michael Stephens, Stephens Lawyers
To find out how we can help you with your medical practice or personal legal issues, please contact Robyn at NZMA (email@example.com) to get a referral to Stephens Lawyers, and take advantage of our exclusive NZMA member deal.