NZMA House is the perfect location for your next board meeting, client meeting, presentation or interview.
Centrally located on The Terrace, our meeting space is private and exclusive, and has capacity for 28 people. Use your preferred caterers, and take advantage of our extended breakout area, or spacious outdoor balcony, with views to Parliament House and the hustle and bustle of Wellington's CBD.
We have all the amenities you will need, including:
- Full kitchen facilities for you to self cater or use your preferred caterers.
- Seating for 28 people at large boardroom table.
- WiFi and HD monitor for screen sharing and presentations.
- Videoconferencing set up, including microphone and video capabilities.
- Client controlled air conditioning.
- Whiteboard and presentation space.
- Large breakout area including spacious balcony with views across the Terrace.
- Lift access and accessible facilities.
The building conforms to 100% New Building Standard (NBS), with easy central Wellington access. The meeting room offers natural light, client-controlled air conditioning and a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering or the option to use your preferred caterers.
Suitable for board meetings, client meetings, presentations and interviews. Hosts up to 28 people for a sit-down meeting. Breakout section available that extends out to a large outdoor balcony, overlooking The Terrace with views of the Beehive. Our space can also be hired as a function room hosting up to 60 people by arrangement.
Please contact us via email to view and book our meeting space.