Associate Editors wanted for the New Zealand Medical Journal
The NZ Medical Journal is seeking two new associate editors:
- A public health physician.
- A specialist physician or GP.
We require doctors with:
- A publishing history - at least 50 publications, (preferably over 100, with an H index over 20).
- Any editing experience would be worthwhile.
- Geographical variation to the other associate editors (who are based in Christchurch and Wellington) would be an advantage.
Please email me if interested.
Frank Frizelle, Editor-in-Chief