Integrity and Honesty
- We model the highest standards of personal and professional behaviour in all our activities and interactions.
- We are open and transparent in our representations and in the way that we work.
- We treat each other and all people with respect and dignity.
- We value individual and cultural differences and diversity.
- We uphold the principles of social justice and the creation of a fair and equitable society.
- We encourage the active participation and contribution of all members
- We seek engagement and collaboration with the wider health sector and the communities we serve.
- We are guided by the Treaty of Waitangi in our obligations to Māori as tangata whenua and partners.
Quality and Excellence
- We believe that Quality is the foundation of good health policy, systems and delivery.
- We are committed to developing, promoting and recognising excellence.
Caring and Nurturing
- We show concern for people’s well-being.
- We support others in the pursuit of their goals.
- We are accountable for our individual and collective actions.
- We are conscientious in our work and we use time, money and resources wisely.
- We are proactive in meeting new challenges.
We are open to change.