03 April 2017
** Voting has now finished**
You can vote on-line here. You will need your NZMA number to complete the ballot.
You can also use the ballot paper, and send it by fax, email or post:
- Fax the ballot paper to 04 471 0838
- Email to email@example.com
- Post to:
The Returning Officer
PO Box 156
Wellington (Freepost 185168)
Votes must be received by the NZMA no later than 4pm, Wednesday 26 April 2017.
Please read the instructions for each section and vote only if you are eligible.
Profiles are available for:
- NZMA Chair candidates
- NZMA Deputy Chair candidates
- NZMA Board candidates
- Doctors-in-Training Council candidates | RMO, GP Trainee and Trainee Intern (TI) members only may vote
- General Practitioner Council candidates including GPC Chair | General Practitioner members only may vote
No election is required for the Specialist Council (SPC), as fewer nominations were received than positions available. The following nominees have been appointed to the Specialist Council:
Dr Harvey White, SPC Chair
Dr Joshua Freeman, SPC Member
Dr Alistair Humphrey, SPC Member
Dr Andrew Tie, SPC Member