28 September 2018
PGY1 Representative nominations
Then why not run for the PGY1 representative position on the NZMA Doctors-in-Training Council?
Who can run?
- Open to all NZMA members who will be PGY1 in 2019 (i.e. trainee interns who are graduating in November 2018).
- You must be nominated by a fellow 2018 trainee intern.
- Be part of the important work that NZMA does.
- Be part of the decision-making process on issues that matter to you, your colleagues, and your patients.
- Interact with senior colleagues from general practice, medical and surgical specialties.
- The PGY1 representative position spans 18 months from January 2019.
- Attendance to four Saturday meetings in Wellington (travel expenses paid for).
- Representing the NZMA at a few events like Med Student orientations, ACE info sessions and Beyond the Med School Gates.
Please return all completed nomination forms and profiles to the New Zealand Medical Association:
Fax: (04) 471 0838
Postal Address: PO Box 156